The Say Cheesegrater competition
We’ve teamed up with Instagrammers London4All in search of three talented London photographers to attend a guided tour and photoshoot at the top of the building. The first place winner will have the title of “The Big Cheese” and will receive a contribution of £300 towards photography equipment.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
Take a photo or video of The Cheesegrater from your favourite London viewpoint, upload it to Instagram using the hashtag #SayCheesegrater19 and tag @cheesegraterldn.
The best entries will be shortlisted and judged by representatives from; The Cheesegrater owners, CC Land; the building managers, Savills, and top photographers from London4All. Just three lucky winners will be selected. London4All will be there on the day to give photography tips and advice to the winners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entrants must be 18 years old or over
- All photos must include The Leadenhall Building and posts need to include hashtag #SayCheesegrater19 and tag @CheesegraterLdn
- Winners must be able to attend the finalist photo shoot on the w/c 14th Oct (this is subject to weather and daylight so may be changed)
- The winning photos will be shared with The Leadenhall Building and repurposed for the building’s marketing materials
- Photography equipment brought to the finalist photo shoot must be tethered to avoid falling
- Winner will need to fill out a Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) form before accessing
- The Leadenhall Building roof area. Winners will be escorted by a member of staff at all times